Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eventful 2 days of holidays

On friday,

Soccer in the morning , then afternoon went to hk's house to study because he can't go out of the house.

See we so nice.

We did STUDY K, with lots of crapping and laughing along the way. Yck, Khatib and Yishun is damn funny =) Joannas taught me maths, I taught Terence maths, she also taught the both of us maths. Jiaqi was very high, zq was playing with my psp, hk and don were doing Amaths.

On Saturday,

Another last min decide group study. Me, Joannas, Terence and Wk. Others couldn't make it, so.. =/ Joannas vandalised my zuo ye book, but i don't mind lo . Then i vandalised hers back haha.

After she left, a whole lot of funny events happened, mostly consisted of me. Lazy to write all down.. just that I hate Ramly.

Joannas wanna slim down -.-' She's the bark of a tree hahaha.

No comments: